INTERN (F/M/D) APPLICATION & WEB DEVELOPMENT
“Software is still eating the world” – are you hungry? Does your heart beat for software development and new technologies? You feel comfy working in multidisciplinary teams and have the spirit to drive innovation? Then werk_39 is the place to be for you! Join the team and gain insights on how to develop ideas from scratch into market-leading solutions.
- Build agile web-based prototypes
- Develop cloud-based applications and enhance digital products
- Independent research on best practices and new technology trends
- Understand customer problems and outline technical proposals
- Interdisciplinary work with colleagues from other departments
- Bachelor or Master study in computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree program
- Programming capabilities in Java, Python or similar
- High self-responsibility and ability to work independently on different projects
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Good English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for the medical industry
Innovation beyond the product for better running hospitals – That captures the essence of our innovation lab werk_39. It stands for agile, start-up-like development of service innovations and digital solutions in the space of medical technology. In multidisciplinary teams, we test, optimize and implement our solutions on-site at and with our customers. Thus, our working environment is marked by diverse skill-sets, fast decision-making, flat hierarchies and dynamic processes. You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility in accelerating innovative ideas in various projects as well as to get a deep understanding of modern, lean working methods. Check out our website and the reports of our previous trainees for further inspirations!
We’re looking forward to your application.
MY EXPERIENCE REPORT
AS APPLICATION & WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERN
web_developer David WengerIndustrial MedTec HFU – Hochschule Furtwangen (Campus Tuttlingen)Why would an Industrial MedTec student do an internship as web_developer you might ask? And how did he get the job? To be honest that’s something I asked myself as well after I...