INTERN (F/M/D) APPLICATION & WEB DEVELOPMENT
- Agile development of web-based prototypes
- Cloud-based application development and enhancement of digital products
- Independent research on best practices and new technologies
- Understand customer problems and outline a technical proposal for solution
- Interdisciplinary work with colleagues from other departments
- Studies in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable study program
- Programming capabilities, e.g. in Java, Python
- Knowledge and interest in cloud technologies
- Good knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Passion for software development and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Strong self-motivation and independent work in the team
- Good English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for the medical technology industry
We are interested to receive your application
… OR SIMPLY SEND US YOUR UNSOLICITED APPLICATION
All types of applicants are welcome: Apply for a position as a permanent employee, a free-lancer or an intern.
whom we are looking for
For werk_39, which is part of the B. Braun division Aesculap in Tuttlingen, we are looking for an intern (f/m/d), with “can do”-attitude for the new semester.
You are dealing with highly innovative business applications at werk_39, the co-innovation center powered by B. Braun. werk_39 stands for agile, start-up-like development of service, innovations and digital solutions in the field of medical technology. Our digital products are developed, tested, optimized and implemented in a team, customer and product-oriented in the most modern environment. You will be given a lot of responsibility to advance highly innovative projects.