INTERN (F/M/D) DATA ANALYST & DATA SCIENCE
Location: Tuttlingen & Melsungen
Data analyst is the sexiest job of the 21st Century, don’t you agree? We certainly do! You like to pull the strings behind the scenes and like to dig for the hidden gold? You feel comfy working in multidisciplinary teams and have the urge to handle technologies in an agile way? Then werk_39 is the place to be for you! Join the team and gain insights on how to develop ideas from scratch into market-leading solutions.
- Collaboration on analytical modeling, development of data models and provision of data
- Analysis of data – structured and unstructured
- Development of Machine Learning models
- Visual preparation of analytic results and transfer into application prototypes
- Interdisciplinary work with colleagues from other departments and other areas
- Bachelor or Master study in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, statistics or a comparable degree program
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Proficiency with SQL databases and programming languages such as Python
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and BI tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience with data analysis and machine learning are beneficial
- High self-responsibility and ability to work independently on different projects
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Good English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for the medical industry
Innovation beyond the product for better running hospitals – That captures the essence of our innovation lab werk_39. It stands for agile, start-up-like development of service innovations and digital solutions in the space of medical technology. In multidisciplinary teams, we test, optimize and implement our solutions on-site at and with our customers. Thus, our working environment is marked by diverse skill-sets, fast decision-making, flat hierarchies and dynamic processes. You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility in accelerating innovative ideas in various projects as well as to get a deep understanding of modern, lean working methods. Check out our website and the reports of our previous trainees for further inspirations!
We’re looking forward to your application.
MY EXPERIENCE REPORT
AS DATA ANALYST & DATA SCIENCE INTERN
data_analystNisa EskiWirtschaftsinformatikHochschule Albstadt-SigmaringenHallo zusammen, während meiner Tätigkeit im Werk39 war ich mit der Erstellung meiner Bachelorthesis beschäftigt, die nicht zu den eigentlichen Projekten im Werk39 zählte. Trotzdem war ich sehr...