intern (F/M/D) DATA ANALYST & DATA SCIENCE
Collaboration on analytical modeling, development of data models and provision of appropriate data
Analysis of data (structured and unstructured)
Visual preparation of the analysis results
Developing Machine Learning Models
Transfer of analyzes and models into application prototypes
Collaborative approach to other areas (e.g. department or development)
- Study of Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Statistics or a comparable study program
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience with SQL databases and programming languages (such as Python)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and BI tools (such as PowerBI, Tableau), as well as data analysis and machine learning are beneficia
- The urge to handle technologies and data in an agile way with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong self-motivation and working independently
- Good English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for the medical technology industry
We are interested IN HAVING you applY
… OR SIMPLY SEND US YOUR UNSOLICITED APPLICATION
All types of applicants are welcome: Apply for a position as a permanent employee, a free-lancer or an intern.
whom we are looking for
For werk_39, which is part of the B. Braun division Aesculap in Tuttlingen, we are looking for an intern (f/m/d), with “can do”-attitude for the new semester.
You are dealing with highly innovative business applications at werk_39, the co-innovation center powered by B. Braun. werk_39 stands for agile, start-up-like development of service, innovations and digital solutions in the field of medical technology. Our digital products are developed, tested, optimized and implemented in a team, customer and product-oriented environment. You will be given a lot of responsibility to advance highly innovative projects.