INTERN (F/M/D) USER EXPERIENCE & INTERFACE (UX | UI)
Location: Tuttlingen & Melsungen
“Creativity is a human super power!” – Are you our next super hero? Are you a visionary bursting with ideas and inspiration? You feel comfy working in multidisciplinary teams and have the spirit to drive innovation? Then werk_39 is the place to be for you! Join the team and gain insights on how to develop ideas from scratch into market-leading solutions.
- Create experiences in space as well as for products and business models
- Build interfaces within the context of human centered design
- Support teams in the field of user research
- Draft sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and other interactive media – digital as well as haptic
- Interdisciplinary work with colleagues from other departments and areas
- Ability to think abstractly, strategically and analytically to solve complex, multifactorial design problems
- The right balance between systematic, creative and non-linear thinking
- Capability to demonstrate and communicate ideas, concepts & to translate them quickly into solutions
- High self-responsibility and ability to work independently on different projects
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Good English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for the medical industry
Innovation beyond the product for better running hospitals – That captures the essence of our innovation lab werk_39. It stands for agile, start-up-like development of service innovations and digital solutions in the space of medical technology. In multidisciplinary teams, we test, optimize and implement our solutions on-site at and with our customers. Thus, our working environment is marked by diverse skill-sets, fast decision-making, flat hierarchies and dynamic processes. You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility in accelerating innovative ideas in various projects as well as to get a deep understanding of modern, lean working methods. Check out our website and the reports of our previous trainees for further inspirations!
We’re looking forward to your application.
MY EXPERIENCE REPORT
AS UX | UI DESIGN INTERN
ux | ui_designerLea DörrProduktgestaltungSchwäbisch Gmündovercoming uncertainty – Innovation Practice at werk_39 The first big task I got to work on was the design of the handbook "Overcoming uncertainty - Innovation Practice at werk_39".This handbook contains a short...
ux | ui_designer Vanessa Stöckel Internet der Dinge Hochschule für Gestaltung Schwäbisch GmündSourceTank.netMein größtes Projekt während meines Praktikums im werk_39 war es, die User Experience der SourceTank Website kontinuierlich zu überarbeiten und zu...
ux | ui_designer Timo Scheitinger Produktgestaltung HfG Schwäbisch GmündEver since I could walk, I‘ve loved soccer. Not a single player, but only the team as a whole can win a game. What makes the sport so interesting is also the tactics you have to develop to...
ux | ui_designer Mirjam Höchst Produktgestaltung HfG Schwäbisch GmündBist auch Du ein Macher? Dann bist du im werk_39 genau richtig. Denn schnelle Experimente und kundenzentriertes Arbeiten gehören hier an die Tagesordnung. Im werk wird nach dem Prinzip des Lean...
ux I ui_designer Mieke FimpelInteraktionsgestaltungHfG Schwäbisch GmündHY!The first project I was involved in was HY!HY! is all about providing the consumer with high quality medical hand sanitizers. The aim is to create a whole new experience in the field of daily...
ux | ui_designer Yi-Chun Han Industrial Design HS Magdeburg-StendalHello! werk_39 is a place where co-innovation, co-creation and co-validation happens. I am taught to become a maker, and that is exactly what everyone does here. We are not only thinkers or dreamer. We...