INTERN (F/M/D) VENTURE ASSOCIATE
Entrepreneurship is not about great ideas. It’s about making ideas happen! Are you a maker? Do you have it takes to become an entrepreneur? You feel comfy working in multidisciplinary teams and have the spirit to drive innovation? Then werk_39 is the place to be for you! Join the team and gain insights on how to develop ideas from scratch into market-leading solutions.
- Transform early ideas into viable business models & help to create new innovative digital solutions
- Work directly with our customers and help to identify new potential business partners
- Validate and analyze existing concepts regarding their market feasibility applying lean working methods
- Take responsibility for project-specific subtasks like market research, customer surveys and prototyping
- Support project teams throughout the entire process, from concept testing to preparation of strategic presentations and pitches
- Bachelor or Master study in business administration, economics, business psychology, industrial engineering, communication sciences or a comparable degree program
- Conceptual and process-orientated thinking
- High self-responsibility and ability to work independently on different projects
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Good English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for the medical industry
Innovation beyond the product for better running hospital – That captures the essence of our innovation lab werk_39. It stands for agile, start-up-like development of service innovations and digital solutions in the space of medical technology. In multidisciplinary team, we test, optimize and implement our solutions on-site at and with our customers. Thus, our working environment is marked by diverse skill-sets, fast decision-making, flat hierarchies and dynamic processes. You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility in accelerating innovative ideas in various projects as well as to get a deep understanding of modern, lean working methods. Check out our website and the reports of our previous trainees for further inspirations!
We are interested IN HAVING you applY
MY EXPERIENCE REPORT
AS VENTURE ASSOCIATE INTERN
venture_associate | master_student Laura Fehrenbach Betriebswirtschaftslehre (Public and Non-Profit Management) Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg im Breisgau Imagine you start working in a company, looking forward to your first day and on the third day you find...
venture_associateLouisa PicardInternational Business AdministrationWHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management VallendarImagine you are one week COO, the other week CMO, and the following CTO. This is how I felt during my time as Venture Associate here at werk_39. Every...
venture_associate Sabine Berger Englische Literaturen und Kulturen Universität Konstanzallgemeine_welt_des_werk_39 Pivoting, pitching, ideation, design thinking – allesamt Konzepte, die mir vor meinem Praktikum unbekannt waren. Das werk_39 als Innovation Lab von B....