intern (F/M/D) VENTURE ASSOCIATE
- Cooperation on real projects with customers and partners
- Responsibility for subtasks
- Participation in concepts and presentations
- Project-specific research
- Organizational support for project teams
- Study of Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Communication Sciences or a comparable degree program
- High self-responsibility and independent work on different projects
- Conceptual and process-oriented thinking
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Good English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for the medical technology industry
We are interested IN HAVING you applY
… OR SIMPLY SEND US YOUR UNSOLICITED APPLICATION
All types of applicants are welcome: Apply for a position as a permanent employee, a free-lancer or an intern.
whom we are looking for
For werk_39, which is part of the B. Braun division Aesculap in Tuttlingen, we are looking for an intern (f/m/d), with “can do”-attitude for the new semester.
You are dealing with highly innovative business applications at werk_39, the co-innovation center powered by B. Braun. werk_39 stands for agile, start-up-like development of service, innovations and digital solutions in the field of medical technology. Our digital products are developed, tested, optimized and implemented in a team, customer and product-oriented environment. You will be given a lot of responsibility to advance highly innovative projects.
internship_39 venture associate
venture_associate Sabine Berger Englische Literaturen und Kulturen Universität Konstanzallgemeine_welt_des_werk_39Pivoting, pitching, ideation, design thinking – allesamt Konzepte, die mir vor meinem Praktikum unbekannt waren. Das werk_39 als Innovation Lab von B....